1. Domain Name (www.yourdomain.com) for 1 year.
2. 1GB Shared Web Hosting for 1 year.
3. Unlimited Email Addresses ([email protected])
4. If WordPress (1 theme included).
5. If Laravel/PHP (1 HTML5 Template included).
6. Up to 30 static and/or dynamic pages. And basic 'Text Logo' (in case you don't have logo).
7. Basic SEO and sitemap.
8. Google Analytics Setup.
2. Increase Customers
Most businesses have local popularity, but what about potential customers outside their city? A website can help you generate more customers. Not just outside your city, but worldwide. The internet offers a global community. With a website, your business will be visible around the world.
3. Increase Sales
If you are a business owner, more visitors leads to more potential sales. That’s how your website will help you. You can drive more people to your site by consistently updating and promoting the contents of your site. The more informative your site is, the greater the possibility of increasing your sales.
A website gives you the opportunity to prove your credibility. You have to tell your customers why you deserve their trust through your website. This can earn positive feedback for your service and products. Also, your website serves as a place for a potential investor to explore what your business is about and what it can do in the future.
5. Access to Info
Did you know that if you own a website, you can actually track everything that is happening on it? You can even look for information that will tell you how many people visited your site, or how many people messaged or emailed you. You can access the progress of your website and view all its pages. You can even make an update anytime, making it much less expensive than printed material.
6. Competitors Online
If you don’t have a website it is highly likely that your competitor will do, this means that you are missing out on gaining new customers and can be in the forefront of their minds. It is crucial that no opportunities are missed and are gained by the competition.
7. It Cut Costs
As well as simply displaying information, you can also use your website to sell goods & services directly to consumers, in some cases removing the need to use “brick-and-mortar” stores which involve large operating costs (staff wages, rental, utilities to name just a few). Eliminating these overheads will also allow you to lower your prices, giving your business that real competitive edge. It can also be used internally within your business; do you have any news you want to share with colleagues or have any important information that can be accessed by management? Having an internal website can save you a lot of time as everything you need is one place and can be accessed at any time.
8. Online Presence 24/7
Having a website means customers are always able to find you – anytime, anywhere. Even outside of business hours, your website continues to find and secure new customers. It offers the user convenience as they can access the information they need in the comfort of their own home, with no added pressure to buy. Plus, as most companies nowadays have their own website, there’s every chance you could be losing customers to your competitors by staying offline.
2. What is the difference of WordPress and Laravel/PHP development?
- WordPress is a CMS and the website won't be develop from scratch as thats the beauty of WordPress its much faster your website to be up and running. If we use Laravel/PHP it will be develop from scratch the backend coding thus the advantage of it is we have more control over the code we are going to use.
3. Any hidden charges?
- You only pay SGD 399 for everything thats in the package, no more no less. In case you need requirement that is not in the package then we can discuss it and we will let you know how much it will cost. No need to worry as we are very transparent on this.
4. Is the Basic SEO have a guaranteed 1st page in Google?
- No, there is no guaranteed that your website will be 1st page in Google. We only do the basic SEO which is adding of keywords for each pages, having a sitemap and submitting your website to Google and Bing search engines.
5. How much is the domain and hosting renewal?
- For domain renewal it is SGD 20 for 1 year.
- For web hosting renewal it is SGD 34 for 1 year.
6. Do you provide support?
- Yes, if its just a minor content update, adding of new email addresses and password resets. But if its a change of website design/template or anything that is major we will charge extra.
7. Is Ecommerce included in this offer?
- No this is not an Ecommerce website. Our charge for Ecommerce is different as it depends on your website requirements. Contact us so we can quote you accordingly.
8. How long to complete/launch the website?
- 1 to 2 weeks, but it all depends if you submit to us your complete contents and logo then we can finish in a week.
We have our team in Singapore to meet with you and discuss your website requirements. Feel free to contact us at +65 8522 5563.